Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

Not your best...

I guess the ending was pretty funny, but other than that well, I honestly didn't like it. I expected waaay better from you Egoraptor, but this really isn't funny at all. Its not because it isn't the next "Awesome" series, its not that its short, you've made LOTS of short skits that are shorter and funnier.

It's just that, I don't seem to feel the impact of the punch line. Also, lets face it, this kind of annoying. I EXPECTED EVERY SINGLE JOKE USED (except the final one). Seeing the title, I was expecting something random and funny, actually coming from you, I expected something hilarious, something that would bust my sides. But no, nothing,

I am not flaming, I am not trolling, I am giving a decent review.

It was.....well, it certainly wasn't hysterical, but it wasn't bad either.

I still didn't like it, and this really deserves a 3rd place Daily feature. Just cuz this is Egoraptor, doesn't automatically mean he should be first place people.

I honestly think this gets a 2-5 in my opinion, and a 6 out of 10.

"We're Starfox!" "We're Starfox!"

Thank You.

I have always wanted to see a flash that contained the Starfox team without the over used "DO A BARREL ROLL!". This truly gave me nostalgia, and I really liked the innocence in the comedy, its something that really made my day. Thanks again for making something this awesome.

PuffballsUnited responds:

You're welcome! I'm glad you liked it!

Tomm-E Tomm-E

Very Touching.

Very cool, and very touching. Two robots that make flash movies and hoping one day they will be better then anybodies flash, hoping that journey for that flash will end in a home on the "Best of all time" place. It was a great flash movie I really liked it.

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Dead on!

Oh man, if anybody has this game, then we can all relate on what happens on this flash. This flash basically tells you all the things we all have complaints about. Also the cheats part where the bike was stuck in mid air, THAT ALWAYS HAPPENS! lol.

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

Funny...

Yeah i found it funny, not as much as others but still pretty funny. Hahaha, Krogans, Locusts, whats the difference?

Madness: Bar Brawl Madness: Bar Brawl

Intense

I understand that some people are having mixed reviews of this, and to me i think they just dont like the fact that it kinda changes different animation styles every time. I found it annoying too, but i understand that it fits the mood to this flash. Not only that but it was pretty high speed and intense, so i like that in a flash. Overall, cool exciting, cool, and awesome. Good job.

Edible Castle #10 Edible Castle #10

Hit and Miss

I found this funny at some points however there some parts of it where i was like "Ok...not that funny" I did find that Gatling part funny, but like i said there were parts in the movie that made me chuckle and other parts that just got me bored. It was a good attempt and i was excited to see so many famous flash artists for this, but I'm sorry, it did not work at very well.